OFFICIAL UNIFORM & REGALIA
as of 1-JULY-2019
Article XI Sections 38, 39 and 40 of the Patriotic Degree:
Section 38 Official Dress and Regalia
The official dress for the fourth degree shall be:
Navy Blue Blazer with Fourth Degree Emblem Blazer Crest
Knights of Columbus Emblem of the order (PG113 only)
Official Fourth Degree Gray Trousers
Official Fourth Degree Necktie
Official Fourth Degree Beret with Fourth Degree metal badge (see below)
Plain white shirt-Button cuff (no French cuffs-no button down collar shirts)
Black socks and Plain Black shoes
Official Fourth Degree Lapel Pin (#PG113)
Incumbent Medal of Office
Past and Former Miniature Medals above left pocket
Ceremonial swords will continue to be part of the COLOR CORPS. When sword & service baldric are used, gloves should also be used.
BERET METAL BADGE – Colored patches will be worn on the beret behind the Fourth Degree emblem as follows:
- Dark Blue – Supreme Master
- Light Blue – Vice Supreme Masters
- Gold – District Masters
- White – Faithful Navigators current & past
- Green – District Marshals
- Purple – Color Corp Commanders
Those not holding office (who formerly wore red capes) will wear berets with no patch.
MEANWHILE, IN THE INTERIM
During the period of transition from the Standard Color Corps Regalia to the New Uniform, the following dress is acceptable in the Northern District effective 1-JULY-2019 for assemblies that have not received the new uniform yet.
- Black tuxedo, white gloves, service baldric and sword – no cape, no chapeau.
- SKs in dark suits (black and navy blue), social baldric and white gloves may process with the Color Corps.
SK Mike Souza, FN